Laboratory instrument to steaming pieces of fabric with steam. The steaming cycle takes place in saturated steam at +99.9°C and at the atmospheric pressure. Steam by water evaporation from internal basin by means of electric resistance.
- Digital thermo-regulator which allows to set required temperature, max +99.9°C, and keeps it unchanged.
- Timer with acoustic signal to check stay time of fabric sample.
- Sample fastening frame, dimensions 450 x 450 mm, fabric max dimension 400 x 400 mm.
- Fabric holder frame, with pins and adjustable slider; interchangeable with Stenter Lab Dryer code 3106A, Fabric Lab Dryer code 3106, Fabric Vapour Lab code 3107A, Coating lab code 3114.
- Automatic heating with electric resistances.
- Automatic water filling through electro-valve.
- Manual expulsion of fabric holder rack.
- Unit built of stainless steel.
- System for chamber overheating from +99,9°C up to +104°C max, code 3107.6.
- RH humidity probe complete with electronic programmer, code 3107.8.
- Spare parts for two years, code 3107.2.
A model with vapour supplied from external source is also available, code 3107A.